Located at number 6, Rue Godot de Mauroy, a short walk from the Olympia music hall, the Hotel du Triangle d'Or invites you to stay in one of the most pleasant and fascinating areas of Paris. Located a few steps from the Place de la Concorde, the Opera and the Madeleine, this boutique hotel with a unique style is also close to many other locations in the City of Light, such as the Champs-Elysées, the Place Vendome, the department stores on the Boulevard Haussmann, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré and the Louvre. Art lovers, music enthusiasts and those seeking the wealth of culture that Paris has to offer will appreciate the presence of auditoriums, theatres and museums in the vicinity of the hotel. Our strategic location is suitable for both getaways and business stays. Rich in shops, in entertainment and fine dining, the area is also fortunate to be perfectly served by various public transport options (bus, Metro and RER).
To move freely and explore the city
The Hotel du Triangle d'Or is located close to several stations:
- Madeleine (Lines 8, 12 and 14)
- Opera (Rows 3, 7 and 8)
- Havre-Caumartin (lines 3 and 9)
Auber RER station, served by the A line, and the RER Haussmann - Saint-Lazare station, served by the E line, are only minutes away.
There are several buses stop close to our hotel, including lines 24, 42, 52, 84 and 94.
Several terminals for the Vélib self-service bicycle rental scheme are close to the hotel. You will find one next to the Hotel on the Rue de Sèze.
The city of Paris has set up an electric car rental system. A number of rental packages are available. For more information, visit the website at www.autolib.eu or go to the visitor’s centre at 5 rue Edouard VII in the 9th district, open from 11h to 20h from Monday to Saturday, closed Sundays and holidays.
By plane, train or car,
Complete directions for reaching us
Arriving by plane
From Charles de Gaulle airport, there are three options;
- RoissyBus airport bus direct to Paris, stopping in the Opera district at the corner of Rue Scribe and Rue Auber, a 5 minute walk from the hotel;
- RER B to Châtelet Les Halles, then Metro line 14 to Madeleine station, a few hundred metres from the hotel;
- Taxis; there are many stationed before the various airport terminals.
From Orly airport, there are two options;
- Orlyval light rail transit shuttle to Antony station, then the RER B from Antony to Châtelet Les Halles, then Metro line 14 to Madeleine station;
- Taxis; easy to find within the airport.
Arriving by train
From Gare Saint-Lazare: the station is only a 7 minute walk from the hotel.
- From Gare de Lyon: take Metro line 14 to Madeleine station, just a few dozen metres from the entrance of the hotel.
- From Gare Montparnasse: take Metro line 12 to Madeleine station.
- From the Gare de l'Est: take Metro line 7 to Opera station.
- From Gare du Nord: take RER E from Magenta station to Haussmann-Saint Lazare, and then Metro line 14 from Saint-Lazare to Madeleine.
- From the Gare d'Austerlitz: take the # 24 bus from Gare d'Austerlitz to Madeleine.
Taxi terminals are also available around the different stations.
Arriving by car
Follow signs for "Paris centre" to the Place de la Concorde and then to the Place de la Madeleine. Once you get to this square, you'll be just a few blocks away from the hotel. Several parking options are available nearby (Contact us for more info).